Friday, June 11, 2010

in my sewing room------ wahing and cleaning!

today Friday......... trying to get all my house cleaning and washing done up today but i just can't get going to get it done..... LOL
we do have a big week in coming up, 5 of my grandchildren are going to be baptized on Sunday afternoon after church and they will be baptized
in the same river that their pappy did when he was a young boy and their mothers, if the weather will let us, we have been having rain this week and calling for more. It is so wonderful that they have turn their life to Jesus and I will pray for each one of them to do his good deed......
I will be having my cousins in from Kansas next week, they will be staying for a few days with us, and going to be visiting with other family member, it have be many years since we have been together, so it will be fun to see them......
I have been quilting on my sampler quilt, maybe in 2 or 3 week it will be done, I hope so anyway........
tonight when and done my groceries shopping and had dinner out with my hubby......
well the most of my work got done for today and you can say a good day! ready to turn in. nite nite!
Mark 10; verse 16 Then he took the children in his arms. placed his hands on each of them, and blessed them.

1 comment:

  1. How lovely for you about the grandchildren.
    Have a good week with your family and visitors.

    ReplyDelete