Tuesday, March 23, 2010

in my sewing room----------LEAFY TUESDAY!

So my Monday when good, I did get the borders on my garden spring quilt and it is ready to be quilted. Today, I've done some housework but my project was making 36 leaves for my sampler quilt border, and 18 flowers and they are on the border now and ready to be applique, I guess if every thing go good on Wednesday, I will be appliqueing, when this is done I will put it in the frames to be hand quilted. I have one more quilt I like to get done before the weather get real pretty, it will be garden time and more outside work, not only that the grands will want to be outside, so the inside work will go a little slower. this was my Tuesday, hope you had a good day! 1 Thessalonians 5 ; V-28 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

4 comments:

  1. 36 leaves and 18 flowers. That's a lot of appliqueing to do. I don't know how you have the patience.

    Hope you're recovering now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Connie! You are keeping those hands Busy. I can't wait to get busy in the garden.Take Care.
    Hugs
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy, Connie. I'm trying to get a cross-stitch done before I start an applique project. I have been busy with a new star quilt with 12" blocks and I am happy this one is going quickly. Still a little too windy up here for me to get out in the garden, but luckily my hubby has that started. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still do so much. i don't know how you do it all and have your grands too!

    ReplyDelete