Monday, November 1, 2010

in my sewing room------ my little spooks!

Monday........Here is all of my grands in their costumes, they was so cute ! A picture of my hubby and my mother in law, she spent her Sunday with us after church...........
I have all 6 of my grands today, no school today and tomorrow and it has been a busy time. You get one meal over and them it time for a sack , they think their hungry all the time, so my time is in the kitchen until i tell say kitchen is close for a while.........
The rest of my day is just doing little thing and picking up the family room.........
Saturday i got my two new snowmen pattern can't wait to make them, they are just cute as can be.......
No sewing in my sewing room today, (I wonder why) Well got to go little fellow is in the bathroom, he is suppose to be taking a nap, I think i might need one too
!
Have a great week..... God is Good!


3 comments:

  1. Such a precious family! Thank you for sharing pictures of such a fun day with us. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos, the costumes looked fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks great in their costumes.

    ReplyDelete