Monday, October 24, 2011

in my sewing room------ Sewing!!!!!!!!!!

Today in my sewing room i will be making my granddaughter a dress for 1960 day at her school, she has got white go go boots, so the dress i will be making is a mod a line dress with a border of big flower around the hem and will have bell bottom sleeves in it, very very mod!!
It is good to do a little sewing but this room isn't quite ready yet, hopely it will be done next week, we have started to lay the floor in the kitchen and will lead to the hall way and into the sewing room. YEY!!
Sunday was good day, our preacher was back at church, he was on leave for a month because of some family trouble, I hope everything will work out for him and his family, we will have him until Nov. and them we will have to get another preacher. Kept our church in prayer. Our family was here and we had a very good time, it was a beautiful day, a little cool but it was a great day...
Just have little fellow today, so I will get off of here, he is going to help me in the sewing room with his little scissors and some fabric, and he want to get started on his sissy dress....
Today bible verse -Psalms 63: verses 3-4 Your constant love is better than life itself, and so I will praise you. I will give you thanks as long as I live; I will raise my hands to you in prayer.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great costume, and how wonderful to have your family around. So hard to be changing pastors, will keep you all in my prayers. Thanks for the verse, it's a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw you were blogging, I thought perhaps you were finished with your remodeling, but guess you're not. You need a break anyway, and I know sewing relaxes you as crafts and flowers do me. Good to see you back on, even if for just a day.Hope all goes well with your church and pastor. Mom's church is having pastor problems,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Vicki may be coming to spend the winter with us here in Ky. as soon as the doctor says she can travel. She is having back surgery on the 10th.

    ReplyDelete