Monday, October 10, 2011

in my sewing room------ What is wrong with me!!!!

I know it has been a while since that i have been on here, but it has been busy for me, and i don't have any sewing to talk about so i guess that is why I'm not blogging very often. What is wrong with me, I guess I'm not getting all my decorating all done fast enough , now the sewing / bedroom is ready for the flooring and the living room is all painted and ready for the flooring to be done, i still got my kitchen to paint the trim work, not decide if I'm going to redo the floor in there, so now ,as of Saturday the bathroom is all torn apart, it was going to be a small job but turn into a big job, I will be working in there today, so I just think that i have got to many thing going now and it stay on my mind to much, I just want to get it all done and get back into my sewing and what every I want to do. Just say a pray for me that it will be all done soon!!!!
Today Monday, I thankful for the beautiful fall weather!
I will be working in the bathroom taking tiles off the walls!
I have my little fellow , he is now 4 , he just had a birthday.
This afternoon i have a dentist appointment so this is my plans today......
Sunday the family was here for dinner, little fellow and cupcake started riding their bicycle without their training wheel, they wanted pappy to take them off , so both of them is doing a real good job riding their bikes!!! It was fun watching them.....
This is all for now need to get busy but I will leave you with this verse...
Proverbs 31 verse 30-31 Charm is deceptive and beauty disappears, but a woman who honors the Lord should be praise. Give her credit for all she does, She deserves the respect of everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I saw Jesse at McDonald's Saturday. He filled me in a bit as to what you had been up to. Hope all gets done soon and you can get back to sewing and blogging. We're missing you on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't those reno jobs just always seem to take over everything else! Missed you - looking forward to hearing more when you can get back to regular life!

    ReplyDelete