Thursday, August 16, 2012

In my sewing room ! A beautiful morning

Today is a beautiful morning, I have little fellow today,he stay all night with us, so he is up and ready for today. My plans for to day, I just don't have any thing going, I guess I need to do more work on the flower beds. Yesterday i put new mulch all around and look so much better, I should of had it all done but I am behind in my outside work. but the bright side is I just have one more flower bed and the north side of my house to finish and it will be done. We also need to clean up the garden and get it ready for next year, and maybe it will be a better garden next year, it was such a hot time and no rain.
 It soon will be time for the county fair in Grayson county and I always have my sewing craft made to enter in the fair, but this time I guess I will just enter a quilt,  I am running so for behind this time and don't have nothing new  made to enter.
 Yesterday was my daughter 42th birthday and today is my mother in law birthday she is 92, where as the time gone, it is going to fast. Happy birthday to them both.  I will have their birthday dinner this week in.
In my sewing, well not much going on in here, i lay my fabric out to work on,but it is not getting done, I just can't get back in the swing of thing, maybe when i get all of the work done outside I will get back to sewing. Do you all ever get in a mood and just don't do what you like to do , just do what need to be done?
 Well guess this is all for this time,  hope everyone will have a great day !!!To day verse: Romans 11: verse 36- For all things were created by him, and all things exist through him and for him. To God be the glory forever! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Get out while it's cool this morning. Pop said it's suppose to be in the 90's again today. These cooler temps have been so nice though. We can all use some cool days to catch up on our yards that we neglected during the drought this summer.Just too few days when the temps are perfect.

    ReplyDelete