Tuesday, January 22, 2013

number 29 railroad crossing block!

Today in my sewing room , working on my civil war quilt block, number 29 block and got  14 more block to go, I'm waiting for some civil war fabric to get here, I have order some off of eBay, so I wish it would hurry up.My hand quilting is going good also, hope by the end of this week it will be ready to put the binding on.
Today i have little fellow and cupcake, she wasn't feeling good today so her dad said she could stay here today.Kind of busy with them .
Sunday I had my hubby 69th birthday so all the family was here except our older daughter, she was sick, today she found out it was her gallbladder, so a prayer for her that it will all go well.
I had some pictures to post, but don't know how since the blog as change the way it use to be, and I'm not very smart with the computer......
This is all for today, I don't get any comment on my blog so I don't know if any one read them, but I guess I will  continue on doing it when I have the time.
Very cold today, sun is out pretty, some bad weather moving this week in..
Psalms 100 verse 5 The Lord is good his love is eternal and his faithfulness lasts forever.
Have a Bless day!



S

No comments:

Post a Comment