Sunday, January 27, 2013

picture of my finish quilt!!!!!

My grand daughter took a picture for me and Igot to post a picture. This one have been in the works for a while, it is all hand applique and and hand quilted, just finish it up Saturday night with the binding!!
Sunday, today now it is raining, got three grand daughter to night,  Today we when to church and back here for dinner with our younger daughter and her family. It have been a good Day. We miss our older daughter at church and for dinner today.
I guess it will be full speed ahead on my civil war quilt this week. I  need to  get another quilt going for my daughter, she would like to have a log cabin quilt.
Also  would like to say Thanks again to Trudy From Trudy Crafts, her gift was so nice!!!!When i chew the gum, or use the other nice gift I will thank of you.
Well this is all for tonight, hope everyone will have a good week.
Romans 11 Verse 36 For all things were created by him, ans all things exist through him and for him. To God be the glory forever! Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Connie, that quilt is BEAUTIFUL!!! How long did it take you to make it from start to finish? Can't wait to see your next project!

    Sounds like you had a very nice sunday too! I had no company today though, and enjoyed the peace and quiet! I have a granddaughter yesterday though.
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is absolutely stunning! You did a wonderful job and all the time put into it sure paid off. It is really a beauty. Thanks for the Bible verse! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! And hand done. What an heirloom. :)

    ReplyDelete