Thursday, January 7, 2010

in my sewing room-----------------snow is falling!

Good morning to all, the snow is falling it is very pretty and that all I can say about that., it is to cold to enjoy it and my family is having to go to work and drive on the road. Well I'll be patient spring is coming in a few months. Today I'm working on a pillow for the lady at the quilt shop. it is made with prairie point for the flowers so it is turning out good, maybe I can get a picture on here to show. I'm still working on a quilt top, Garden twist, it is giving me some trouble of setting it together for a 15 inch sq. guess I will just kept working at it and try to get it done, when I start something I like to finish it but sometime that doesn't happen.Everyone stay warm and happy. this is all for now until next time. Connie--------------------John 8; verse 12 Jesus spoke to the pharisees again." I am the light of the world," he said. 'Whoever follow me will have the light of life and will never walk in darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment