Friday, January 1, 2010

in my sewing room ----------------A new year!

Good morning everyone, Happy new year, Hope everyone has a great year! Cleaning my sewing room this morning and got a new quilt pattern cut out , hope to work on it some, the name of this quilt is garden twist, color are black, green, pink and blue and a cream print fabric, the black fabric is a bigger print fabric. So this is what i will be working on and of course my casual wear also. I when to walmart last night,(my big new year celebration) And look at the quilt books and end up getting two books, i love quilt books and country sampler books, If you could see all my book you would say I do have allot of them. Well this is all for now I got to cook my cabbage and blackeye peas for today for health and wealth, to me wealth is not important but health is hope your day is good until the next time.------------Romans12; verse 3 And because of God gracious gift to me I say to everyone of you:Do not think of yourself more highly than you should. Instead, be modest in your thinking, and judge yourself according to the amount of faith that God has given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment