Sunday, January 24, 2010

in my sewing room----------The week end!

My Saturday starts off in the sewing room, i got the rest of my 5 3/4 blocks trim for the quilt that I'm doing (GARDEN TWIST) ,each block is 15 inches and it have been allot of cutting and sewing, but I just have 7 more blocks to go and it will be call a quilt, the size is 80x95 3/4 inches.this was my Sat. morning, and now it time for the grandaugther's the( twins) basketball game and I really do enjoy watching them, my grandson season is over with and his sister was a cheerleader and her season is over with also, I do enjoy watching all of them! The grandaugther's came home with us but their little sister couldn't come because she has the flu. She is doing much better now. We was going to work on their quilt but got sidetrack because of a new game and this was my Sat. Sunday was church, family here for dinner all except my daughter ,she had to work today ,she is a nurse at the local hospital. All in all it was a very good week end , and tonight I did get to make two of my block and check my blog which I enjoy very much. Well this all for a very good Sunday, Hope your was also!---------psalms 136; verse 1 , Give thanks to the Lord, because he is good; his love is eternal.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a nice weekend. Glad your grandaughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete