Wednesday, December 30, 2009

in my sewing room-----------------putting together my quilt

today i have been putting a sampler quilt together, now I have to put the main border on it and do some more applique on it. the quilt is an applique sampler quilt by Eleanor burns . I really like her pattern. I think after i get this one quilted I would like to start a egg money quilt by Eleanor burns, I have got all the 1930 reproduction fabric to do it with. There is so much I want to do but the days aren't long enough. I have been in my sewing room the most of the day, I also cut out a pageant Valentine casual wear to put together,so I feel like i have done quiet a bit today.Hope every one has had a good day, When i can get something done it is a Good day for me. I got a gift for Christmas it is a little gold sprool of thread and a little needle stuck in it with a small chain and a tiny button on it, My sister in law said she found it at a flea market and thought of me. it is in a card that said In everything you do----- you love come true. It look like is is old, I haven't seem this before, I am proud of it! I feel like i have got alot done today hope you have to.------------ Romans 12; verse 11 Work hard and do not be lazy. Serve the Lord with a heart full of devotion.

2 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas quilt at the top of your blog and I look forward to seeing your quilt sampler. I made a Dresden quilt from the Egg Money book. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Connie! It's hard to believe this is your site. I guess you've got your new computer set up and will be posting more pics of your works. It looks great. Congratulations and keep up the good work. You are a fast learner. I hope Vicki made it home safely today and is checking out your new look.

    ReplyDelete