Thursday, December 3, 2009

in my sewing room------------gingerbread

no, it is not gingerbread cookies it a pageant casual wear, got to get this one made and in the mail on Sat. I did take time out to put up my tree in the living room, it is a 6 ft slim tree and I will decorate it in victorian , it is kind of formal, color pink ,gold and cream with clear like I also put angel and some small doll. I didn't get the family tree up yet , I have got to get out of storage and my husband has to help me' so maybe tonight if he get home before dark. Guess this is enough for today, waiting for someone to come from Burkesville to pick up a casual wear. good day everyone!---------------------2 Peter: verse 18 But continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, now and forever! AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you today when I read a post from this blog: http://simplydivinechristmas.blogspot.com/
    I don't know the person who writes it but I can say she always puts words of encouragement for Christians there. You should check it out when you get a chance.

    The Victorian tree sounds wonderful...I do so love the pinks and lacy things of the Victorian age. I get an email from Victorian Trading Company and just love looking at all the lovely items. Window shopping mostly. Here's the link (http://www.victoriantradingco.com)

    I always read about you doing 'casual wear' but I'm not sure what that is. Can you explain? What is it and who orders it? Just curious.

    I do hope I will be able to meet you when I come up this month. Gotta run for now cleaning my grandson's room and thinking about painting it before they come home. They've gone to visit the other grand parents for a few days so I'll have to try and hurry and hope my back holds out!
    Christian love to you...Vicki

    ReplyDelete