Tuesday, December 22, 2009

in my sewing room----------------aprons

Well today I make some more candy and tomorrow I will do some baking for our Christmas eve get together.Today I got an email from my niece about what apron are use for and as you know they was use for so many different thing, bought back allot of memory, but any way I email her and told her about the aprons that mom made me and that I got one of mom apron ,she said she wish she could of had one but the kids got them to kept . so I came to my sewing room and made her an apron , I put two pocket on the apron and monogram her name on one pocket and floral heart on the other pocket, it is not one of my mom apron but it is something that i made for her. I also made a pincushion chair from my mother pattern and it turn out real cute, it will be mind unless one of the girls want it and I will make another. Well this is all for now, to all a very Merry Christmas and a very blissful New Year!-------------------PSALMS 117; verse 1-2 Praise the Lord, all nations! Praise him, all peoples! 2 His love for us is strong, and his faithfulness is eternal. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. My sister,Mary, just sent me a verse about aprons. I think my sister,Vicki, had sent it to me, or one similar, in the past. Vicki's daughter is in the apron stage right now. I collected them several years ago, but finally got rid of them all. I had a lot of different types and styles. I guess it's a stage we go through. Some folks stay in it longer than others.I guess if I cooked more I would use them more, but since I've retired, I cook less and craft more.

    ReplyDelete