Sunday, May 23, 2010

in my sewing room------ bed time for me!

I was getting ready for bed, but i thought i would check my blog first, Them I thought i would write a few lines, so here goes.....Sunday, church, dinner and the family was here......
late Sunday when and put flowers on my mother and father grave site......
The rain was over Friday night, we had a beautiful week in.....
I haven't been doing much, me and pappy had to have more test done this week and I have been doing some hand quilting, got two more rolls to go, it sure is turning out good, and also been going the the grands, ball games and of course taking care of the little fellow and cupcake, I will have them on Monday, and Monday night back to the ballgame.......
Just a short note from me to you all, Hope everyone will have a great week!
Corinthians 1; verse 3 May god our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment