Tuesday, April 6, 2010

in my sewing room----Easter Again!

This is a Easter Sunday morning, picture of me and pappy and my three grands, JESSE, Laura And little fellow,, Will ,look at his face , this was taken before we when to church, I had a small dinner for us when we got back ,my mother in law was here also, we had another eggs hunt for then in the afternoon. So we had two Easter get to gather, Friday I had all of my family and later on that night the older daughter and her family left for Florida for vacation.
Monday, had a doctor appointment, so after that,we when and spend the afternoon with some friends, took little fellow with us and he enjoy it also. No sewing today!
Today, had to clean my wash room, it was getting messy, so it was clean up time. When to Jen (my daughter) house to take care of their animals while they are gone. As the day goes on I done some hand quilting on my sampler quilt, sure have a a way to go before it is done. Took little fellow to meet his mom to go home, he will tell me I love you granny and miss you, he is so sweet! This is what my three days have been like, what about your, Here it is a beautiful day but windy! Have a GREAT night! Psalms 91; Verse 1-2 Whoever goes to the Lord for safety, whoever remains under the protection of the Almighty, 2 can say to him, "You are my defender and protector. you are my God; in you I trust."

2 comments:

  1. Hello Connie. I love your header. My Jennifer is my older daughter too. She is 47 today. She looks as good as her three daughters do. Thanks for visiting.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie---Thanks for visiting me again. You are so lucky to have your children and grandchildren living nearby! Sounds like you all had a lovely Easter........

    ReplyDelete