Friday, April 30, 2010

in my sewing room--------- Friday already!

GOSH, it is already Friday.......
My Wednesday was busy, had two little ones, and done some hand quilting, and works on the charm quilt.........
Thursday, not as much got done, but finish my 9 patch up on the charm quilt,now i got to do some applique work on the blocks, when to the store to do my shopping for the week, it is so sad because I would always go to the fabric department and get what i would need, and now it is gone........ LOL
Friday, I just have little fellow today, play with him the most of the morning, he is watching his show now and eating a snack. Today I will do some cleaning and hopely some hand quilting. There is so much I would like to do on the outside but it is hard for me to kept up with little fellow, if I'm working around front he want to be in the back, so It is better for me to do work inside and them just take him out to the play area for a while. ..........
This is going to be my day, hope you day will be a good day!
Today verse.....Romans 8: verse 28- We know that in all things God works for good with those who love him, those whom who he has called according to his purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment