Monday, February 22, 2010

in my sewing room----------already Monday!

Well Sunday was a beautiful day,the grandchildren got to play out side today ,and it was very good day with the family. Today has been a busy day, for a while this morning i had my grandson the two yrs old , his mother pick him up early today, so I just had the 3 yrs old granddaughter. I got all of my washing and ironing done and put away and the housework is done, so I got to do a little sewing in my sewing room, I got 2 more 18 inch blocks made for my quilt and got the other blocks ready to be applique, so after all of this it is time to do some kitchen duty, my granddaughter like to help me, sometime good and sometime not so good, but that is OK.She like to set in my lap when I'm sewing and play with my container of buttons. I'm not going to bore you all any longer, I know you like to see pictures so maybe my daughter will put them on. This was my Monday hope you all had a great day too! PSALMS;9 verse 1- I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment