Thursday, February 18, 2010

in my sewing room---------Not so Charmed!

Well another day is about over , I didn't get any sewing done on my charmed quilt, my plans was to make so many 9 patch square ,but my day ran out on me. I did get some hand sewing done on my sampler quilt and the rest of the scallops iron on the border, and now they are ready to be sewn, I do this when I'm watching TV. I also got two 18 inch blocks done on my welcome spring quilt and it does look like spring, it is the soft color, and we had sunshine to day and that was even better. so you could say I got some of my sewing done today plus the everyday housework and taking care of my little grandson and on Friday I will have a 2 yrs old and my 3 year old, I guess it will be a busy Friday. I when tonight to do my weekly shopping so this is done and put away,( needed to get snacks for the grandkids). I need to go to the fabric shop to get a few things, maybe I can go on the week in, this will be a treat for me to go there. This is all for now,this was my Thursday how about your day, good I hope. Until later..................John 3; verse 31 He who comes from above is greater than all. He who is from the earth belongs to the earth and speak earthly matters, but he who comes from heaven is above all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Connie, I am amazed at how much you get done and you don't think that was enough? A lot more than I did this week! Hope you get to go to your fabric shop today and go ahead: be tempted by all the beautiful fabric. Mary

    ReplyDelete