Sunday, February 7, 2010

in my sewing room-------------A uno afternoom

Hi everyone, this have been a very good Sunday, We when to church and one of my daughter and her daughter's came back for lunch, I had made chicken salad last night for sandwiches and made soup and salad this morning, for dessert I made a pudding pie so after lunch when ever thing was clean up, we all play the card game uno. It has been along time since I have play a card game, we use to play card with family and friend every week in, but with time ,thing changes, my daughter said she would like to start doing this again. so maybe our Sunday afternoon will be for that, I really enjoy my family being here on Sundays.My younger daughter couldn't come to day so we miss her and her kiddo not being here.Well with the start of another week I guess on Monday I will start a pageant casual wear to list on eBay, I want to start another quilt or work on the one to get it ready to hand quilt, I did take pictures ,for my daughter to put on here for me of the quilt and the finish table runner also there was a cheater cloth baby top that I quilted last week. The weather man is talking about we might get snow again hope it will miss us like it did the last time, we just got a dusting. Well this was my Sunday ,Hope you all had a GREAT DAY and have A GREAT WEEK! PHILIPPIANS 4; verse 6-- Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart.

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for visiting me. I love your post and I needed to hear that about not worrying. I don't see how you babysit all your grandchildren. When I have mine, I love it but that is all I get done. This is my first year of not keeping them all the time. I hope to do more fun things with them and also get in some sewing time. I will add you to my blog list to read. I can't wait to see what all you sew. I will go back and read some of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie, yes we are expecting some snow about 1 AM in the morning. I am a little tired of snow. Be glad to get back to having flowers. You have some beautiful pieces on your blog. I have sewn all my life too and just now trying to make a quilt I have always crochet. Blessings to you
    I cannot get on your followers list, something is messed up with Google, but I will be following you.\
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I amazed you raised your kids and now babysitting your grandkids...though I sure there is a whole lot of spoiling going on. My Mom states she doesn't spoil her grandkids, hahaha.

    Love the quilting you do. Visiting from Quilting Bloggers.

    Blessings,
    Jilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Connie
    Can't wait to see some photos. Your Sundays sound like fun.
    Take care
    Lori

    ReplyDelete