Friday, November 13, 2009

in my ewing room

today I'm doing paper piecing haven't done this kind of piecing so it is fun to do, it is a star for my Christmas quilt, when this block is done, one more to go, hopely I will get it made today also it depend on my Will Issac he is full of energy, wish I could store some of it up and I could get more done. I did finish my pageant casual wear and my daughter will list it on ebay. My computer is old so I can't do pictures , I wish I could so I can show you my work (maybe someday). Well this is all for now, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Granny, you need to put that on your Christmas list. With all your bunch, it wouldn't be that much for each to contribute.Just tell everyone to hold off on all the little gifts they had planned to get and chip in on a new computer for you and Grampa's gift combined.Grampa is probably like Pop and could care less if they did it that way. I'm sure they'd be relieved for not having to do all that shopping.

    ReplyDelete