Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In my sewing room

This is new to me, a friend as told me about the blog so I check it out and like it and thought I would give it a try. My hobby are sewing, crochet, flower arrangement crafting and gardening and every thing that goes with it.I like all crafts and will try it once. But sewing is what I do most, i try to sew everyday, I'm working on a christmas quilt and it is a sampler so I have 3 blocks to go and them I can set it together, I also do alot of casual casual wear and sell on ebay , i really like to see where they are mail to. I kept my grandbabys while their parents work, I have seven grandchilden 2grandson and 5 grandaughter, they are great fun and they do kept me busy.I have 2 daughters one is a nurse and the other daugther work at the extention office.My husband is retire but it work for a driving service to take people to the Dr. or where they need to go, he like to be busy. Well this is a start, so hoply I can do some pictures and kept this going.

No comments:

Post a Comment