Saturday, November 21, 2009

in my sewing room

Today I have my three grandaughter, Mattie and Josie the twins and Stieve Nicole and the weather is going to be a very nice day so I think we will be outside doing more yard work, this should have it done.Yesterday didn't get to much done, did do a little sewing. I had a tooth to break off and had to go to the Dentist, they was able to save the most of my tooth. I remember when I was a little girl my dad took me to the dentist for the first time and they had to pull a tooth, we only when to the dentist when something was wrong with them. He took me to Dr Hidgon in Liechfield and it was up stair and my dad help my hand going and coming back. you just don't forget stuff like that, I guess that why it call memory. ( good memory). I guees to day sometimes in my sewing room I will make a Christmas stocking for my great nepew baby this is his first holiday, they live in california.I have seem pictures of him so hoply they will be here for the holiday. I try to live my day to the fullless, but there is not a hold lot that go on, Ijust stay busy with everyday things. I love my family and my grandchilden.Matt.10.verse16 Then he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on each of them, and blessed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment